Sunday 17 February 2013

My Weekly Favourites

I said in my last weekly favourites post that I wanted to do one each week, so here we go for the second week...

Clothing
Platform Heels
My mum recently got these heels which means I've recently stolen them. I am in love! My mum ordered them online and they were only £5! £5! They are incredibly heavy to walk in, but soooo comfy to wear! I really want to wear them for my birthday, but I don't want to end up in hospital! If I do wear them we'll just have to see how long they actually stay on my feet!!

Website
Where did you get those heels I hear you shout, well right here. Yes as the URL suggests, everything is only £5 (exchange rate applies)! The site has some really nice clothes and shoes and shipping is worldwide!

YouTube Channel
I mentioned Ricky in my last weekly favourites alongside his girlfriend Sammi, but I just recently subscribed to his YouTube channel and I love it! He is just such a cool guy and has such a cool vibe about him! I love how honest he his and he is seriously just so funny! His videos are so awesome and I really like how he appreciates all the people who watch his videos. I want to be his friend to be honest! Go check him out!!

TV
My Mad Fat Diary
I am obsessed with this show! I was quite late into watching it (that's what you get for living in Cyprus), but I soon caught up and I love it! It's such a mixture between comedy and drama and you can so easily relate to it. It tackles some serious issues and I can tell that people would have really learnt something by watching it. I've loved Nico Mirallegro (Finn) since he was in Hollyoaks, so to see his face pop on my screen again was very exciting (and may or may not have involved screaming when realising it was him...). It's such a good show and I'm so sad it's the last episode next week. People should definitely go watch it if they haven't already. Plus the soundtrack is amazing!

Song
Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love
Being in Cyprus has it's disadvantages again as I've only just come across this song! I've loved Ed Sheeran for a while now (common who doesn't love him!?) and this song is so beautiful! I love the video too and it's such a good song to just relax and chill out to.

Movie
Magic Mike
If you read my last post you'll know my best friend recently got me the Magic Mike DVD. I missed it when it come out in cinemas, but I watched it yesterday and well just wow! How and why has it taken me so long to see this film!? If you're looking for a film with an amazing plot line and a thought provoking script this might not be the film for you, but if you're looking for a film with dancing, stripping and Channing Tatum naked, then this is the one for you! Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer and Channing Tatum basically naked and grinding, what more do you need? Also the soundtrack is surprisingly really good.

Week two of weekly favourites done! Like always let me know your thoughts and favourites and check out everything I've mentioned! :)


all photos from google and all videos from youtube, no copyright stuff and all the jazz *jazz hands*


1 comment:

  1. Nico mirallegro is so hot, I also did a post on my mad fat diary a I quite recently got into it! Aswell as all of the guys in magic mike^•^ especially Alex pettyfer and Channing Tatum ahh, check out my blog x x

    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete