Friday 8 February 2013

My Weekly Favourites

I really enjoyed writing my "Top 10 Beauty Products" post last time, so thought I'd write another, but including other things too. I want to make this a weekly thing, but we'll see how that goes shall we.

TV
Glee Season 4
Everyone who knows me knows they should never mention Glee in front of me because I will either scream about it for hours or fall to the floor in tears. I've loved Glee from the very first season and have been through it all with the show. I'm not going to go into how much I love the show because no one needs to witness that!  I am really enjoying season 4 at the moment and think that the show has really come into it's own again. After a rocky third season, Glee has become Glee again and I love it even more. Also Blaine Anderson, that is it.
KLAINE FOREVER <3

Song
M83 - Midnight City
I am in love with this song! It was released back in 2011 and was one of those songs that you always hear bits of in like TV adverts or something, but no one really knew it. I came across it when reading fan fiction on Tumblr (yes I'm one of those people) and have loved it ever since. Every time it comes on I have a little rave party with myself. It's also my ringtone! Yep obsessed!

YouTube Channel
Tanya Burr
I've said before that I love watching makeup tutorials on YouTube and I am loving Tanya Burr's right now. The makeup looks she creates are amazing and I would love to be able to do them too. I would love more than anything to take part in a "makeover" type thing she does with DailyMixTV, but because now I live here I can't :( Tanya is such a lovely person and is so funny during her videos and she is really inspiring too! She is soooooo beautiful and I love watching her main channel videos and her vlogs too.Check her out!!

Vlog Channel
TheSammiMariaShow
I have fallen head over heels with Sammi and Ricky! I've watched Sammi on her main channel BeautyCrush for a while now and came across her vlog channel a couple of days ago and love it! I went back and watched all their Christmas vlogs all in one night and found it so interesting watching their lives (wow that came out stalkerish, I'm not stalking I promise!). I love their recent vlogs from San Francisco too! Check them out!!

Blog
I only recently came across Hannah's blog, but I am in love! Hannah is one of those bloggers you feel like you can have a chat with and her blog posts are hysterical! She writes about being a woman, love, sex and everything in between and is fabulous! A personal favourite blog post is one she wrote recently titled "Let's Talk About Sex" as you can you imagine it was full of sexual banter. I love her!!

Product
Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturiser
I didn't put this product in my last blog post, but it still a real favourite of mine. Living in a hot country means having my legs out a lot and I love using this moisturiser to make sure mine are in tip top condition. It works great on helping with any stretch marks or scars on your skin too!

Clothing
TopShop Hoodie
Every man and their dog owns a hoodie like this, but I only got one recently at Christmas in this colour and it has become my new best friend. It is so soft!! It is a really warm hoodie and is perfect for winter, but it is also light enough to wear as it gets warmer. I got mine in a slighter larger size than my normal sizing so that I could wear it over sized. It's just so snuggley!

Overall
Pinterest
I am so late into the game with Pinterest, but I have become obsessed! I've been on Tumblr for a good few years now and so Pinterest was just perfect for me. I've been inspired by so many things that I've seen on Pinterest, be it fashion, makeup, hair, decor, it's just amazing! I've also somehow planned the wedding that I'm no where near having with help from Pinterest. Links to my Pinterest boards are at the top of my blog!

There we go then! Like I said I want to try and make this a weekly segment, but knowing me this won't happen! Let me know your thoughts and check out everything I've mentioned!! :)

Lauren xo

pictures from google and videos from youtube, no copyright stuff and all the jazz *jazz hands*

3 comments:

  1. Aww!! Thanks very much :) I feel honoured to have been mentioned ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you're so welcome! Thank you for following me on twitter too! I hope you like reading about how awesomely crappy it is to live in a country when you cant speak the language and my mcdonalds adventues, fun for all! xo

      Delete
  2. I love beautycrush as well, I've been watching her for ages :)
    You have a lovely blog! :)

    Jay x
    niftyandnatty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete