Tuesday 12 February 2013

My Favourite Songs

Who can really just answer with one song when asked what their favourite song is? I for one definitely can't! Music plays a big part in my life so I thought I'd make a list of some of my all time favourite songs (and there are many!) These definitely aren't all of them, but the ones I could actually think of! You'll realise that my taste in music spreads through a lot of genres and these aren't in any particular order. Enjoy...

Etta James - At Last

Simple Minds - Don't You

Madness - One Step Beyond

Glee Cast - Bills Bills Bills

You Me At Six - Crash

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence

Panic! At The Disco - Lying Is The Most Fun  A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

Foo Fighters - Everlong

Kate Nash - Foundations

The Killers - Mr Brightside

Florence & The Machine - Drumming Song

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide

Ingrid Michaelson - Around You

Spring Awakening Cast - The Bitch Of Living

Of Monsters And Men - Love Love Love

My Chemical Romance - The Ghost Of You

Darren Criss - Stutter

StarKid - To Have A Home

Robert Pattinson - I Was Broken

The Weeknd - House Of Balloons/Glass Table Girls

Ray LaMontagne - Trouble

Grease Cast - There Are Worse Things I Could Do

Athlete - Wires

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby

Blink 182 - Adams Song

Blur - Song 2

You Me At Six - Hard To Swallow

Spring Awakening Cast - Touch Me

Darren Criss - Not Alone

Les Miserables - On My Own

Coldplay - The Scientist

Kesha - Goodbye

M83 - Midnight City

Moulin Rouge Cast- Come What May

Chicago Cast - Cell Block Tango

Freelance Whales - Broken Horse

West Side Story Cast - Somethings Coming

Duran Duran - Save A Prayer

Manic Street Preachers - Design For Life

Young The Giant - Cough Syrup

Fleetwood Mac - Songbird

I could honestly carry on forever, but I think that's enough for now! As you can tell I like musicals and golden oldies! I could have written about a hundred Glee covers, but I thought I'd stick with just one!

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know some of your favourites!!

videos from youtube, no copyright stuff and all the jazz *jazz hands*

No comments:

Post a Comment