Wednesday 6 February 2013

My Top 10 Beauty Products

So today I thought I'd do something different to what I usually do on my blog, but it's something I really want to do again.

LaurenPapaGreen - Top 10 Beauty Products
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

The majority of the blogs I read and the vlogs I watch are beauty and fashion related and I really enjoy hearing and reading about other peoples views and choices. I really love watching other people applying their makeup too and I spend far too long watching makeup tutorials on YouTube! So today I thought I'd give it a go myself! This originally started as my top 5 favourites, but quickly became my top 10 (I just love beauty products okay!)

1)
 
The Body Shop - Moroccan Rose Perfume
€15 reduced to €7
I really like the floral scent of this perfume and the smell lasts long throughout the day. If I could criticize it slightly, I'd say sometimes the scent can be slightly heavy. I  know there is a body milk version and I would definitely check it out.

2)
L'oreal - Vitamino Colour Conditioner
£10
I actually was given this leave in conditioner as a gift from L'oreal after I did a runway show for them last year. For the show they dyed my hair a lighter blonde and this conditioner really helped with keeping the colour in. It also smells amazing and with the shampoo version too it is just great


3) 

Beauty Formulas - Cool Moist Cucumber Refreshing 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner
€3
I have terrible skin and am always looking for good skin products and I've recently found that this cleanser and toner duo works really well for my skin and it has really helped. I also use it with the 3 minute clay mask and for only €3 it is a steal!

4)

Maybelline - The Eraser Foundation
Boots £10
I love this foundation! I love the texture and coverage it gives and it is one of the best foundations I've used. I use it in the shade 010 Ivory, but it is slightly too light for my skin tone now as I've tanned since living in Cyprus, however I simply just apply powder and bronzing powder on top.


5)
W7 - The Big Five Eyeshadow Pallet
€2
I got this pallet for Christmas and I love the colours. Each shade is glitter eyeshadow and is amazingly pigmented. My favourite shade is the middle one and it is a lovely light gold colour. Along with black liquid liner, it really makes my eyes stand out.

6)
L'oreal - 601 French Riviera Nail Polish
€4
I'd been looking for a colour like this for a while so was so excited when I came across this one a few weeks back. I think it's a great colour for the summer and looks really cute and fresh on your nails. One thing that can be slightly annoying is that it takes a good 3 coats to really show up, but it does give off a really nice colour.

7)
The Body Shop - Skin Primer Matte It
€8
I'd never used a primer before I found this primer from The Body Shop just after Christmas and I'm really glad I found it! As I have terrible skin I wear a lot of foundation to cover it all up (yes I know that will just make it worse shh) and I found since using this primer my foundation has stayed on much better and for longer.

8)
Revlon - ColorStay 300 Succulent Berry
€2
I've never really been a lipstick person, but only recently have I started trying out lipsticks and I really love this one. This image doesn't really give the colour justice as it is a really lovely colour and even nicer on your lips. The lipstick itself goes on sooooo smoothly and is really long lasting. Love it!

9)
Rimmel London - Glam Eyes Liner
£5
I constantly wear liquid liner and I love this one recently and actually stole this one off my mum (shhh!). The liner is really long lasting, however I prefer a harder wand tip as I find it easier to apply with so I use a wand from a different liner I have. Overall I like this product a lot though.

10)
2True - Twist n Line Eye Definer No. 5 Black
£1.99
This is by far my favourite product of all time! I use this eyeliner every day and have done for a good few years now. I just love the colour and how it goes onto the eye and the long lasting effect. I believe you can only get it in Superdrug (correct me if I'm wrong), but I know for sure that you can't get it over here in Cyprus and was soooo upset when I lost one at a party! I now only have one and it's running low, but I love my best friend in England for sending me one over!! Amazing product!

There we go, there are my top 10 favourite beauty products! I'd love it for you to share some of your favourite beauty products in the comments below and also tell me if you use any of these products too! Also let me know if you like this style of blog post and if you'd want me to do more like this :)

Lauren xo

All images are off Google - no copyright stuff and all that jazz blah blah blah

2 comments:

  1. Being beautiful is not only having a beautiful face but one with nice skin. What you need is to live healthily.

    Sunless Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out so far.

    discount beauty products

    ReplyDelete