Thursday 14 February 2013

My Best Friend Is Better Than Yours!

My beautiful Mexican BFF did the most amazing thing for me for Christmas/Valentines Day/My Birthday! I haven't seen her in over a year so she sent me over an amazing package full of goodies for me over from England! What a babe! As I only got it today, I thought I'd share the lovely bits that I got!



cutest wrapping paper ever!


most amazing Valentines card - we so beautiful

Gilly Hicks Underwear
Big up for that company discount wooooo

Strawberry Laces
Best sweets in the world!

Magic Mike DVD
AWWWYEAAAAAH

2true Twist n Line Eye Definer
I've mentioned this eyeliner so many times on this blog! It's just the best eyeliner ever!

I have to save this card for a few more days...!

I honestly can't get over how amazing this package was and I may or may not have cried slightly! I have the best best friend in the world and I miss her Mexican face!
I am so excited though as this summer Jodie is coming to Cyprus!! The people of Aiya Napa should be worried because "JAUREN TAKE NAPA 2K13" is fast approaching!!

Love you Mexican!! xox



No comments:

Post a Comment