Thursday 21 February 2013

LaurenPapaGreen Hits YouTube!


It is official I am a vlogger! Oh so fancy! Yes, I uploaded my first vlog on my new YouTube channel last night!

Since I started this blog I always thought it would be cool to start a vlogging channel to go alongside it. After filming my first vlog a couple of days ago, I have gone on a vlogging hype and keep coming up with new ideas for new videos.

I have a lot of exciting things coming up soon which will give me great opportunities to film and share with the internet!

Without further ado I present to you my very first vlog...



*excited dance*

I really enjoyed vlogging my day and am so excited to be vlogging my 18th birthday starting tomorrow! Make sure you look out for that video in a few days time because I'm sure it's going to be messy!

I would love for you to comment on my video and subscribe to my channel! Thanks guys!!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats with your vlog channel, i wish you the best of luck!
    Penny ROse
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your writing style and support you to produce something new and really indulging like this. I promise to come again to overcome my thirst for knowledge and skills.
    wholesale fashion manufacturers

    ReplyDelete