Friday 25 January 2013

My Favourite Photos

I recently went on the search for photos of when my family and I were younger for a birthday present I'm putting together for someone very special. On my search I found some of the funniest, cutest and weirdest photos I have ever come across, so I thought I'd share some of my personal favourites...

My cousin Georgia, Me and my cousin Alex - 1996
We're a typical Cypriot family in that we are all very close and Georgia and Alex are like sisters to me.

*

Me, my Pappou (Grandad) and Georgia - 1996
Little did we know that 15 years later, Georgia and I would be in the back of his car drunk trying to act sober in front of him...


*

My parents and Me - 1996
Can we just all take the time to appreciate my little face here please!

*

Me and my Dad - 1995
My Dad honestly looks about 12 years old in this photo and not 26! I love this photo compared to this photo of me and my Dad a few months ago...


*

Me, Georgia and my auntie Nom - 1996
This is probably one of the first photos of Georgia and I. A lot has changed since then...


*

Me and my Mum - 1995/1996
There are barely any photos of me and my Mum together, but look at the difference now...


*

Me and my Dad - 1996?
My Dad is looking very Cypriot is this photo, that's all I can say...

*

My parents - 1994/1995
My mum is pregnant with me in this photo and my parents just look so cute and happy together. They still do on my 17th birthday...


*

Me, my Dad and my brother Harry - 2001
This was the first time that Harry and I had ever been to Cyprus and this is the three of us 11 years later living here...


*

Me - 1997?
I love this photo because if you read my last blog post you'll know how much I love "Alice In Wonderland" and whenever I used to wear this dress my Nana would call me Alice.

*

My Dad, Me, my auntie Dimi, Alex, my auntie Nom, Georgia - 1996
I love this photo because everyone looks so mental. My Dad and I cannot take a photo to save our lives anymore, but we've somehow managed to look the most normal out of everyone!

*

Harry - 2005
We went to Thorpe Park for Harry's 5th birthday and I love this photo so much because his little face is so cute!

*

Harry and Me - 2000
I love this photo purely because Harry looks slightly like a frog haha!

*

Me
My Dad is a huge West Ham United supporter and I've grown up being one too. I used to be really into football and would go watch West Ham play at Upton Park with my Dad. A few years later I may not be as into it as I used to be, but the Hammers spirit still lives inside me...


*

Me and my Dad
I don't have much to say about this photo other than I think it's super cute!

I had so much fun looking through all the old photos that we have and couldn't believe at how much we've changed. There was literally hundreds of photos and a lot of them were of my little brother naked in the bath when he was younger...! Anyway I hope you enjoyed having a little look back into my past :)

Lauren xo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, i could sit there for hours looking through old photos xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah so could I and did, I was sat on my bedroom floor for like 4 hours looking through them all aha x

      Delete