Friday 11 January 2013

Getting To Know Lauren...

I kind of realised that not a lot of people really know me so I thought for my second and third blog post I would introduce myself to everyone and the internet. For this post I'm going to keep it pretty short and just answer questions about myself that I found on the internet (I'm tired shh). So let us begin...

Name: Lauren Papa-Green... kind of
Age: 17 going on 18
Nicknames: Munch (thanks to my parents) and Grinch (thanks to a very good friend and we still don't know the reasoning behind it)
Country: Originally from England, but now live in Cyprus
Nationality: Just British right now, but soon I'll be dual, being British/Cypriot - yay!
Job: Part time model
Languages: English, German and I can ask for beer and ice-cream in Greek and that's all I need to know... - I kid, I know a lot more Greek than people give me credit for
Single/taken: lol single
Drink: Indeed
Smoke: Na
Siblings: I've got a younger brother called Harry
Been in love?: I think everyone thinks they've been in love with someone, but in reality I think people are in love with the idea of love, at my age anyway.
Best friend: Jodie and Becky <3
Fears: Birds, the dark, vast amounts of water, small spaces, flashing lights - you name it, I'm probably scared of it
Phone: A very broken Blackberry Curve

Favourites
Band/Singer: So much love for You Me At Six and we're basically best friends...
Song: Top 5 that I can think of right now...
  1. M83 - Midnight City
  2. Foo Fighters - Everlong
  3. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
  4. You Me At Six - Crash
  5. Spring Awakening Cast - Touch Me
Movie: My favourite movie I've watched recently is Pitch Perfect, but Brokeback Mountain is my all time favourite movie
Colour: Pink or teal
Ice-cream: It's all about banana or mint choc chip
Food: From frozen onion ring - I could eat plate fulls of them!
Animal: SPIDER MONKEY! I get emotional over my love for spider monkeys, I love them so much and have asked three different people for one for my 18th birthday!! I'm also proper digging camels right now... (hi Chris)
Actor: Heath Ledger, Darren Criss, Sasha Baron Cohen, Johnny Depp
Actress: Anna Kendrick or Helena Bonham Carter
Comedian: Jack Whitehall, Russell Howard, Noel Fielding, Tim Minchin
Superhero: Iron Man
Sport: To play it would be rugby but to watch it would be football
Word: Fuck
Musical: Spring Awakening
Possession: My ticket from when I saw Darren Criss live in London
Favourite photo of you: I feel like this photo just sums up me and my life, laughing at my Mexican BFF...
Favourite photo you've taken: My favourite photo from when I saw Darren Criss live because it shows how close to him I was...


Last...
Kiss: Sunday lol
Hug: Earlier from my brother
Film: Pitch Perfect
Song: Freelance Whales - Ghosting
Book: Brokeback Mountain
Show: Lie To Me
Cried: Yesterday after I fell and nearly knocked myself unconscious again for the second time this week...

And this has been a post.

1 comment: